Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The bus is back...

Hello Burnfans,

A true final word on the bustard.  I don't remember where I read it...probably the Korea Times...but at the same time...I'm a blogger...not a journalist...so...word is that the Bundang Police have recommended that the bustard not be charged for the incident.  Yep.  He's going to get off without so much as a warning. If this makes you angry...imagine how pissed off the Korean netizens are gonna get about this!  Fucking hell!  Especially as it's come out that on the night that the bus driver took the bustard to the police station...the police let him go after an hour because they couldn't find an interpreter.  In fact...it was only after the media and internet outrage the following day that the police decided that they had better at least attempt to do their job.  I don't have a lot of faith in the police here.  I like their laid back approach...but there's a point where 'laid back' becomes 'fucking useless'.

Here's the link to where I read it!

Anyways....here's a 'musical response' to the whole thing.  Not sure what I think of it...I mean...I'm pretty sure that referencing Rosa Parks was a going too far.  I mean...leave her out of this!  You can't say that you don't want to make it an issue of race, and then reference Rosa Parks.  Same with mentioning the Virginia Tech massacre.  I mean...that's going a bit too far as well.  One fuckhead throwing his weight around on the bus, isn't the same as another fuckhead killing people in an American school.  That's not fair.  Aside from that(and the fact that they rhyme bus with...bus) I appreciate that they've attempted to creatively respond to what they  saw.  Nice work.





Oh...and I have two new Formspring questions already....so...keep them rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello loyal Burnfan! Tell me I'm a cunt!